Sunday, November 09, 2008

Back in Action

The old blog is fired back up again, as I once again plan to disembark on exciting asian travels, initially thought kubes and I were heading to India, however as with what happens flying stand-by staff travel, this is not the case. So as of today Kubes and I are leaving auckland at 6.30am! - any volunteers for a lift to the airport?! and we fly firstly to Sydney and then on to Singapore arriving at 6.30pm, accomodation tentaively booked at a cool little hostel dad recommended, and further flights KL to Bangkok also confirmed I am once again off on a new adventure....

I will be away approximately 2-3 months and kubes only for the first month, the plan from BKK is to overland it across to Cambodia and I can show him around. Trying to remember all my khmer language training, and just plain curious to see what it will be like a year after my last visit here.... keep following I will be trying to update as often as possible

To all of you back in NZ keep safe have an awesome Xmas and new years and to all of those also ot travelling, enjoy!

No comments: