Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day with the girls...

So after having one very homesick night, my friends decided what I needed was some cheering up, so they all came round to cook lunch for me, we ate fried vegetables and beef, 3 out 4 of us didn’t eat the capsicum! as well as fried potatoes and omelette, it was amazing! This is my friend Thida cooking in my kitchen, I have only two gas elements for cooking, then a small bench space and a sink, but you would be amazed at how well and how much people can cook without microwaves, ovens and grills!


And the results, this is Thida, Sokha and Bee.


Then we went out to visit one of the bridges about 15kms away, there isn’t so much to do in SR, so going to visit a bridge is a pretty big thing. This photo is the moto that I usually drive, and it is taken just down the road from my house.



This is at the bridge...we love the NZ hat!




And back at my house, where I have some boxing mitts and pads, which are a great stress release seriously whenever you are angry its like boom boom boom!




The next weekend had another party at my house and we ate what is called ‘cow climbs the mountain’ which is where you coat the beef in egg and then cook it yourself on a mountain shaped grill, along with veges, its yum!

No comments: