Friday, September 21, 2007

''Other"

So the foot.... this is the beautiful scar I have left on my foot after I burnt it coming off the moto, its a terrible colour and still a pain in the butt coz I cant point my toe properly yet, after the skin tightened up!

So the immediate week back after Malaysia was hectic to say the least, Lydia whist travelling through Malaysia developed a very sore back, and then arrived back in Cambodia where it just didn’t get better, so a few trips up to PP for the doctors, and next thing she’s morphine dripped up and air evacuated to Bangkok, for major surgery!


This is Lydia in the hospital in PP, with a friend of ours Sothun, she’s now had the surgery and is recovering in Bangkok, had to have two discs removed from her back and 3 screws put in place! So scary, I wish her all the best and a speedy recovery, even if unfortunately it means that she will probably head back to NZ rather than come back to Cambodia :(


However we did manage to get in one dinner with Rath and Marady two good friends of ours who moved from SR to PP, so here we are at Boat noodle, however, it felt as though people were dropping like flies in terms of my imminent birthday party coming up, so it was a little fraught, but as you can see al went off without a hitch! Only wish my fam could have been there!

Other than that work is still work, my birthday day was nice and relaxed, got lots of messages and a few calls so that was super nice thanks everyone!

No comments: