Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back in Svay Rieng

So made it back from Malaysia was great to be back! And I did a super blonde thing last night coz it was very late at night when I went to organise these photos for the blog and then i copied the wrong file across these are my photo's I wanted to print for my friend not put on the blog but oh well, my mistake and here they are! hehe...

But good news I will be back in PP next week so will bring the rest of Malaysia then... these photos are for my friend Rath who is in blue in the photos, him and his sister Marady have just left Svay Rieng to move to PP to live, which sux coz Im going to miss them both lots!

So this is the crew I went out to dinner with, the NZ family Shane and Gayleen and their two kids Hannah and Lucas plus a bunch of the Khmer guys that I've become good mates with. Its like one of the only two yum slightly western food restaurants in Svay Rieng!


Since ive been back not so much has changed work is still al ittle slow but the social life is on the up and up! Im loving it here, its a real great time. Unfortunately Lydias back got really sore in Malaysia and so she has had to leave Svay Rieng for Physio in Phnom Penh so that sux!


This photo is Rath and Puthy and Molika, on the way back form the restauarant, while is was in Malaysia, there was a competition in SR called super boy and super girl, which is basically a beauty paegant, and Rath won it! So was really pleasd with that now he gets to go to pp and compete there!


And the boys again, sorry I was going to only get these photos printed not meant for the blog but i copied the wrong folder so thought better to put something than nothing!


And finally me and Rath. would you beleive hes only 17 years old? Anyway the next thing I have to look forward to is my birthday party this weekend, should be huge around 100 people are going, and I have it catered and drinks and music and everything its going to be great! So will have more photos next week and some of my party!

Hope all is well back home, am missing everyone lots and looking forward to being home soon!

xx

1 comment:

Kiwi blogger said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS'S LITTLE SHADOW FOR THE 20TH