Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time for another update

So thought it was time for an update, wanted to share some things that I do on a regular basis, and this is one of them basketball on Sunday afternoon, it is held at the stadium just close to my house, it has a soccer field, badminton hall and a slightly run down basketball court, where the hoops are too short for actually playing, but oh well!



Its a nice environment because finally the boys and the girls can mix in a safe environment, usually boys and girls never go out together as its seen as a date or just why would a boy and a girl be friends anyway?

Other things I do is go to a youth service on Saturday night and spend the majority of my nights ‘da-leng’ with my friends which is a great word it means walk-play but basically just means hanging out and visiting your friends.


As for work, unfortunately things have been a little slow, there was a major communication breakdown between myself and the boss not to mention a lack of support but things finally came to a head and now I’m looking forward to making my final seven weeks count. I’m optimistic that things will turn out ok, but I think the reality may be a different story.
These are some photos I took with the kids at work a while ago, the kids are both 5 years old although if you compare them to a NZ 5 year old they look tiny! Hehe also I guess mastering the art of foreign objects will take a while too!



No comments: